Parkerville Children and Youth Care prioritises the safety of children. Our staff selection processes reflect this priority and will involve the checking of references and police and other records.
|Closing date||Job title||Location|
|Open||Therapeutic Foster Carer||Perth|
|Open||Professional Therapeutic Carer||Perth Metro/Midwest & Gascoyne|
|5 November 2017||Professional Therapeutic Carer||Carnarvon|
One of the great things about working with Parkerville Children and Youth Care is the personal satisfaction of knowing that you can make a difference in the lives of so many children, young people and families in Western Australia.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care’s highly trained and experienced team of staff and carers provide a range of services. The benefits of working for Parkerville Children and Youth Care can include:
- A friendly and supportive working environment;
- Competitive salaries and flexible salary packaging arrangements;
- Career development opportunities;
- Interstate and international conference opportunities;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Additional annual leave days;
- Family friendly work practices;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Opportunities to work across different programme areas;
- Regular professional supervision;
- A variety of work locations in the metropolitan, Midwest and Gascoyne areas
- Carer of the Month Awards
Parkerville Children and Youth Care treats all job applications as confidential documents. The information contained therein will be used only in connection with the assessment of the applicant’s suitability for employment.