Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc. prioritises the safety of children.
The selection process for roles within the organisation reflects this priority and will involve the checking of references and Police and other records.
The information below is provided to assist you in preparing and submitting your job application.
Applications for Advertised Vacancies
Your application should contain the following:
- A completed Application for Employment form (See note below)
- A covering letter which provides information about your interest in the position and your relevant skills, capabilities, experience and qualifications. Unless specifically advised, a statement of claims against the selection criteria is not mandatory. You should, however, be guided by the selection criteria when stating your claims for the position.
- A current résumé
Note: If your application is for a position of Professional Therapeutic Carer and you intend to have your spouse/partner live in the cottage with you or participate in the care of the children, please ensure your partner completes and submits a volunteer application (see our website) together with this application form.
- Our selection process will usually involve an initial shortlisting and the interview of shortlisted applicants.
- You should be available for interview as soon as the vacancy closes. If you know that you will be unavailable, please note this on your application and, if possible, provide alternative contact details.
- If you have individual requirements that need to be accommodated to allow you to participate in an interview, please indicate this in your application.
Acknowledgement of applications
- Your application is appreciated. It is our policy not to send acknowledgement of applications.
- You will, however, be advised of your success or otherwise at the conclusion of the selection process.
General Applications for Employment
If you submit a general application for employment, it will be passed to the most relevant operational area/s of the organisation for assessment. Applications will not be acknowledged but may be held for 3-6 months and you may be contacted if a suitable vacancy occurs in that time.
Submission of Applications
Your application should be submitted (by the closing date where appropriate) to one of the addresses below.
By mail to:
Parkerville Children and Youth Care (Inc.)
11 / 52 The Crescent
MIDLAND WA 6056
All job applications are treated as confidential documents. The information contained herein will be used only in connection with the assessment of the applicant’s suitability for employment.