Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc. has met the Safeguarding Children Standards set out by the Australian Childhood Foundation and received full Safeguarding Children accreditation in November 2016.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share our commitment.
Our recruitment and selection processes reflect this commitment and will include criminal records and reference checks for successful applicants.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc. cares for and works with children and young people who have experienced trauma from abuse and their families. We provide a diverse range of programmes across the Perth metropolitan area and the Midwest and Gascoyne.
The primary purpose of the Director Finance and Risk Management is to provide high level strategic and operational advice and support to the Chief Executive and management group regarding financial, information and communications technology, asset and risk management issues.
The job description will provide more detail about the job and the qualities required for success. We would love to hear from you if you:
- can demonstrate a record of success as a leader and manager in a complex organisation
- have tertiary qualifications in finance or accounting with membership of ICAA or status as a CPA
- have the ability and commitment to work with and contribute to the mission and values of our organisation.
To attract the right applicant, we offer a remuneration package including:
- a competitive salary
- access to a vehicle for business and personal use (a contribution to costs is required)
- options for extra leave
- access to significant and attractive salary packaging opportunities.
For further information, contact Basil Hanna, Chief Executive Officer on 08 9290 1200 during office hours.
Applications must be submitted by COB on Tuesday 27 November 2018.
Short-listed applicants must be available for an interview on 10 or 11 December 2018.
Basil Hanna, Chief Executive Officer
08 9290 1200 during office hours.