Learning and Development Consultant
Are you an experienced Learning and Development Consultant with high quality training and presentation skills? Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team of professionals?
Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc. have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Learning and Development professional within the team at the Stan and Jean Perron Child Advocacy Centre in Midland. We are seeking a Learning and Development Consultant to design, develop and deliver core training programs within the organisation and manage a diverse range of training activities.
The successful applicant will directly support the People and Culture team by taking control of learning and development activities, including:
- Managing all learning and development materials and activities,
- Undertaking annual skills audits and designing training calendars,
- Reporting on learning and development measures and outcomes,
- Ensuring all service area reports are accurate, timely and meet expected standards.
This role will also include the identification of internal and external trainers who can deliver specialised training as well as managing the whole of the organisations staff meetings.
In addition to highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, the following skills and experience are essential:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment,
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role,
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to apply contemporary education and training theory and practice and adult learning principles,
- Proven ability to manage a diverse range of activities and priorities successfully,
- Evidence in high quality training/presentation skills and abilities resulting in improved outcomes for training attendees.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care is uniquely positioned to provide the successful applicant with the following benefits:
- A well-appointed office environment
- A competitive remuneration based on skills and experience
- Salary Packaging of up to $15,900 per annum
- Flexible working arrangements
For any job-related enquiries, please contact Adrian Robinson on 0411 577 501 during business hours.
To apply, please visit Learning and Development Consultant (parkerville.org.au) to review the Job Description and download an Application Form. Then submit your:
- Completed Employment Application Form
- Cover Letter
- CV or Resume
Applications should be submitted no later than 4:00pm, Friday 29 January 2021.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc. has met the Safeguarding Children Standards set out by the Australian Childhood Foundation and received full Safeguarding Children accreditation in September 2019.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share our commitment.
Our recruitment and selection processes reflect this commitment and will include criminal records and reference checks for successful applicants.
It is essential that all applicants meet the above criteria and are permitted to work and remain in Australia with no limitations.