Giving and Donor Care Coordinator
To work with the community to help make WA the safest place in the world to bring up children.
What we do
Over a century of service caring and supporting children and young people who have experienced trauma through neglect, family domestic violence and child sexual abuse.
About the Role
As an integral member of the Strategy & Business Development Team, the Giving & Donor Care Coordinator is responsible for the facilitation, promotion and administration of fundraising and development programs. The role provides support to community fundraisers, activities and corporate supporters, and will assist in the coordination of volunteers. The Giving & Donor Care Coordinator works at the community level and will be required to attend community and other fundraising events within both the Perth metro area and rural WA.
This role is offered on a part-time basis (45 hours per fortnight) and is initially offered on a 12-month contract with the possibility for extension. It is a requirement of this role that the successful applicant must be fully vaccinated prior to 31 December 2021. The successful candidate will need to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status prior to commencing this role.
The Giving and Donor Care Coordinator will support the Strategy and Business Development Team by:
• Supporting the team in ensuring effective stewardship of all stakeholders and assisting in identifying potential partners to develop sponsorship proposals.
• Acknowledging donors through telephone calls, emails, certificates and personalised content.
• Informing, assisting and supporting donor communications, including marketing campaigns and appeals to coordinate fundraising programs and events.
• Arranging the distribution of community fundraising kits / event participation kits to fundraise.
• Maintaining our CRM (Clarety) ensuring all contact points and activity is captured and logged.
• Providing administrative support to the team as required and assisting with arranging event logistics including but not limited to catering, printing name tags, assisting with run sheets and scheduling.
The successful applicant will display the following skills and experience:
• Strong customer service focus combined with outstanding people skills.
• Good time management, planning, problem-solving and organisational skills.
• The ability to liaise with and engage donors, stakeholders and third party suppliers via telephone and face to face with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in maintaining organised systems and files.
• A strong attention to detail.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc. is uniquely positioned to provide the successful applicant with the following benefits:
• A well-appointed office environment
• Join an energetic, supportive and goal driven team
• A laptop and phone for work use
• Salary Packaging of up to $15,900
• Access to discounted health insurance plans
For any job-related enquiries, please contact Ra Stewart, Executive Manager Strategy and Business Development, on 0408 077 990 during business hours.
To apply, please visit (insert link) to review the Job Description and download an Employment Application Form. Then submit your:
• Completed Employment Application Form
• Cover letter and statement outlining your skills, knowledge and experience in relation to the essential criteria contained within the Job Description
• A CV / Resume
Applications should be submitted no later than 4:00pm, Friday 24 December 2021. Applications will be dealt with as they are received. We reserve the right to close the position earlier.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc. has met the Safeguarding Children Standards set out by the Australian Childhood Foundation and received full Safeguarding Children accreditation in September 2019.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care is committed to increasing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share our commitment.
Our recruitment and selection processes reflect this commitment and will include criminal records and reference checks for successful applicants.
It is essential that all applicants meet the above criteria and are permitted to work and remain in Australia with no limitations.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care have a zero tolerance to the use of alcohol and drugs.