Midland - Full Time
Helping make Western Australia the safest place in the world to bring up children
What we do
For over a century, Parkerville CYC has provided care and support for children and young people who have experienced trauma through neglect, family domestic violence and child sexual abuse.
About the Role
The Partnerships Manager plays an integral role in the development and maintenance of key stakeholder relationships. This position supports the Executive Manager Strategy and Business Development to enhance government, corporate and philanthropic partnerships, creating a pipeline of future opportunities for Parkerville CYC to leverage connections to attract and diversify the organisations funding and models of service delivery.
This role is offered on a full-time basis and is initially offered on a 12-month contract, to cover a maternity leave period, with the possibility of permanency. The successful candidate will need to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status prior to commencing this role.
The Partnerships Manager will enhance philanthropic partnerships by:
- Develop strong relationships with all stakeholders with an emphasis on those that can contribute significant financial returns to the organisation.
- Manage effective stewardship of all government, non-government and philanthropic stakeholders.
- Actively seeking to create new relationships for Parkerville CYC at all times.
- Identify strategic alignments within the corporate sector, and develop and implement an approach, engagement and conversion strategy.
- Leverage existing and develop new corporate partnerships to attract and intensify the support from Corporate Australia.
- Drive improvement initiatives with systems, processes and policies for more efficient planning and execution.
- Provide new and creative ways to leverage relationships with multiple stakeholders to maximise the charity’s fundraising.
The successful applicant will display the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a fundraiser, including relationship management and experience connecting with people and building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Excellent leadership, management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with excellent influencing skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise with sound organisational, planning and project management skills; working to and meeting tight deadlines.
- Exposure to, and comfortable in dealing with people from diverse backgrounds and those in regional and rural communities.
- Ability to use initiative, take direction and work independently without close supervision or guidance as well as work within a collaborative team.
- Ability to analyse, interpret, apply and report on data insights in the development of donor profiles.
If this sounds like you, please visit Partnerships Manager Job in Perth - SEEK to submit your Cover Letter and Resume. We hope to hear from you by 4:00pm, Friday 28 January 2022.
Would you like to know more? Reach out to Ra Stewart, Executive Manager Strategy and Business Development, on 0408 077 990.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc. has met the Safeguarding Children Standards set out by the Australian Childhood Foundation and received full Safeguarding Children accreditation in September 2019.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care is committed to increasing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care have a zero tolerance to the use of alcohol and drugs.