Part Time on a Fixed Term Contract
Come and work for one of the best allied health services in Western Australia working with child abuse and trauma. Our Therapeutic Family Services team specialises in the assessment and treatment of children, young people and families who have experienced abuse and trauma. The team offers a range of early intervention, secondary and tertiary services across the metropolitan and regional locations.
We are currently looking for someone to join the Support and Counselling Service (SACS) programme in the role of Assigned Case Worker on a part time (0.8FTE) fixed term basis. The successful applicant will work as part of the Therapeutic Family Services Directorate and will be based at the Mirrabooka office.
You will provide:
- Individual and group counselling to children aged 4-14 years, including a Protective Behaviours programme
- Intensive family/parenting support
- Education and vocational support
- Case Management, including referral to other service providers
- Links to community and recreational groups
- Practical supports to enable children to access relevant services (e.g. transport)
To be considered, you must have formal qualifications in Social Work or a recognised equivalent.
In addition to ongoing professional development opportunities and regular professional supervision, this position offers an attractive remuneration package that includes:
- Competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience
- Access to a fully maintained vehicle for personal and business purposes (a contribution to costs is required)
- Salary packaging options and access to discounted health insurance plans
Job related enquiries should be directed to Nessa Boland, Program Coordinator SACS on (08) 9349 9180 during office hours.
Interested? Please review the Job Description and download an Application Form or call 08 9235 7061 for an Application Pack to be sent to you. Your application, consisting of:
- completed employment application form
- covering letter
- CV or resume
should then be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be submitted by COB Friday, 14 June 2019.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc. has met the Safeguarding Children Standards set out by the Australian Childhood Foundation and received full Safeguarding Children accreditation in November 2016.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share our commitment.
Our recruitment and selection processes reflect this commitment and will include criminal records and reference checks for successful applicants.
It is essential that all applicants meet the above criteria and are permitted to work and remain in Australia with no limitations.
Job related enquiries should be directed to:
Nessa Boland, Program Coordinator SACS on (08) 9349 9180 during office hours.