We are seeking applications from suitably qualified, committed and energetic people to work in our Belmont Youth Programme, Armadale Accommodation Service and Young Women’s Programme.
The role requires several overnight shifts per week as well as weekend shifts.
The successful applicants will work within a supportive and therapeutic environment where young people are guided both emotionally and practically in order for them to achieve their personal goals.
As well as role-modelling socially and legally acceptable behaviour, you will assist young people to develop their independent living skills, encourage self-care and help them to develop recreational and social skills.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in working with “at risk” young people and / or experience in a relevant residential setting
- Skills in care and maintenance of the physical environment, working with individual and groups of young people through using everyday life events and special activities
- The ability to support young people to meet their agreed case management plans
Interested? Please review the Job Description and download an Application Form. Your application, consisting of:
- Completed employment application form
- Covering letter
- CV or resume
- Current WWC card
- Current National Police Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Provide 1st Aid Certificate
should then be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss the role and your interest in it, please call Paul Hogan on 0439 151 562 during office hours.
Applications must be submitted by COB Thursday 30 April 2020.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc. has met the Safeguarding Children Standards set out by the Australian Childhood Foundation and received full Safeguarding Children accreditation in November 2016.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share our commitment.
Our recruitment and selection processes reflect this commitment and will include criminal records and reference checks for successful applicants.
It is essential that all applicants meet the above criteria and are permitted to work and remain in Australia with no limitations.
Paul Hogan on 0439 151 562