National Families Week
This week we celebrate National Families Week is Australia as part of an annual celebration of families. National Families Week has been run by Families Australia, with support of the Australian Government, every year since 2003. National Families Week is a time to celebrate with family, make contact with extended family and friends, and share in the enjoyment of family activities within the wider community.
National Families Week is held between 15 and 21 May to coincide with the United Nations International Day of Families. Hundreds of thousands of people around Australia participate in hundreds of community level National Families Week events annually.
Join Parkerville Children and Youth Care as we Celebrate National Families Week as Part of our
FREE Armadale Community Event
Date: Tuesday 23rd of May
Time: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Location: Minnawarra Park -Armadale
Activities: Sausage Sizzle, Cake Stall, Kids Craft Activities, Face Painting and more!
Why not take some time this week to get the whole family together and enjoy one of the following activities?
- Have a family movie marathon
- Have a family sports carnival
- Hold a family talent quest night
- Have a family games night
- Be active and eat healthy together
- Have a special family breakfast
- Let the children cook for the adults
- Organise a street party
- Take some family photos or create a family album or book